Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Typhoon.

Word on the street is that you're going to be coming right over Daegu. Well guess what, loser, no one wants you here. I have plans tomorrow, you know? I have a LIFE. Go back to where you formed or something.

Seriously, though, a Typhoon is heading over us and I'm going to be pissed if it's "bad." I hate bad weather. It doesn't scare me, it annoys me. It's ANNOYING. I don't know if living on the top floor is good or bad either, so I guess we'll see, but if random car parts come flying into my windows, I'm not going to be overjoyed, that's for sure.

On a side note, I've been sick. I don't know what it is, but it sucks, and it's annoying. Hopefully by tomorrow it will all be better. :( Dakota has been good today, so I've been able to lie down and relax for the most part and watch HOUSE. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This