Monday, August 9, 2010

I miss...

My kitty Shadow. :( Sadly, Adam and I financially wont be able to make it to the US for a vacation at Christmas, which is something we wanted to do for awhile. My mother and I are not currently speaking, either, due to her calling me a liar and bitching at me because I couldn't come back for Christmas, yep, makes me a liar because I said I would. But I can't help it, so I'm not worrying about it. As much as I love and miss my mum, I'm sick of hearing some of her bullshit that she comes out with. What makes this even more rich is that she sends me messages making excuses and saying "I believe what I want to believe." Annoying.

My week has pretty much revolved around KAPS, and helping KAPS and dealing with life in general. A typhoon will be heading close to Daegu soon, so Adam and I have to be "prepared" for anything that could happen with that. We're considering adopting a Meat Market Rescue that has been at the shelter for awhile, a cuteeee little Papillion! :)

I'll make a more Korea related post, soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I’m just seeing this post for the first time. Thank you so much for mentioning me. What a great feeling. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics - Tracks This