Monday, August 2, 2010

Standstill.

Life is at a standstill at the moment. Nothing much to talk about besides the rain. I'm racking some blog posts up in my head, though, deciding which would make for a good blog post. Some things don't even deserve a post, whereas others don't need a whole post dedicated to that topic. Like, how long could I post about it raining, and how everybody will have an umbrella, for even the slightest drizzle. Not long enough to keep anyone occupied.

I've been reading up on being an expat teacher in general though. I think after this whole army thing is over with, we're both planning on doing something else with travel. Maybe be teachers, or, maybe bakpack through Europe. We talked about that. Could come to be fun.

Adam and I are saving up for a trip to Seoul soon, anyway. I think we could use the get away for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This