Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Consonant Comes Before The Vowels!

A letter from me to a friend: "So we move on, right? Start over with our lives & keep going along? I moved to America, and waited for years to go back to the UK, & now I'm going to Korea. 29 days. Granted, I do actually WANT to go to Korea, then maybe back to the UK. Maybe Adam & I could go to India! I don't know. But I do know I'll end back up in the UK. No doubt about it. Not even a little" - Letter to a friend, from myself.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about after Korea. I know, I know -- I haven't even landed there, and I'm thinking about when I leave already? I do that a lot though, I like to plan ahead. I've been seriously considering that move back to England I've been hoping for, for a while. We'll have to see though.

I was watching house earlier, when I thought, "Hmmm, my room is a mess..." Which led to, "Hmmm.... I need to pack..." Which led to... "Hmmm.... I need a fucking suitcase!" So I think I'll start putting things in boxes. The stuff that I want to bring, I'll put in a box. The other stuff will remain in my room, I guess. I'll just clean it up for when I come back to visit. I think I'll miss my room though, in some aspects. This house has a lot of bad memories along with it, but I do like my room. Plus, the A/C works great in here.

I'm kind of bummed I can't bring my "Los Cigarrillos Paris" poster:
But I'm sure I can buy another, or somehow get my mom to send it too me. I think I'll miss this huge coach in my room, too. I mean, this coach has virtually no use, I don't actually do anything with it. I don't sit on it, or anything. It's just... There. But it's pretty cool to have in my room. I won't miss this desk, as it's falling apart, and I won't miss my bed because it's so uncomfortable, but simple other things will definitely be missed. I was thinking about the little figurine, or whatever, that Adam apparently bought of a Dragon. I'm really hoping he will get rid of that, because if not, It's going somewhere where no one can see it. [I sound so mean!]

I better stop procrastinating, and start cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This