Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wolf Whistling & Young Love




Today I had something important to go too, so I wore a nice shirt with some "dress pants/trousers." My hair was frizzy due to the extreme heat in the building, (and I had highlighted my hair the day before, but I don't think people noticed due to the frizzy/wavy/wild hair.) and I wore minimal make up. I didn't think I looked particularly good, apparently, some creepers though otherwise. (I had fun taking pictures with CiCi though. Nothing like good ol' fashioned friends-taking-pics-like-losers)
<-- I call that Love Monstah



I was walking into the courthouse place (?) to get a copy of my marriage certificate and I got... wolf whistled at by a man in a wife beater. I kind of gave him this, "you wish" look, and kept walking. Then after that, I stopped by somewhere where I was asked if I was a single woman. Uh, well no. I have a wedding ring on dumbass. I got winked, waved at, and kissy faced by two men in a van, and all together, I feel violated.

In separate news, I'm adding people from my old primary school in England. :) Nice to see how they've changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This