Saturday, May 15, 2010

Turtle Trouble.

I got my camera today, it takes beautiful photos and videos. :) I'm quite happy!

In other news, I went outside today, and nearly stepped on a baby turtle. My mothers dogs have a tendency to kill small animals, so I know it's them that did this. It had some of its "guts" or whatever is under its shell sticking out. I felt really bad for it, so I'm caring for it at the moment. :( Poor turtle.
I took a picture of him before I made him a little habitat for him to recover in. I got him some vegetables, since I'm pretty sure he's a box turtle, and they like things like tomatoes, I think. So far he's in my garage though, in a box. He should be alright. I hope he makes a recovery too! I think I should take him into the vet :(! I posted on Facebook about him and got this as a response.

Made me kinda sad.


I also ended up taking pictures of my cats, and one of my moms dogs, Honey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This