Saturday, May 29, 2010

"So, Have A Good Life?"

That's pretty much how the graduating class was. "Have a good life!" "Thanks. You too." I'm happy though. I'm happy everyone made huge accomplishments we never even dreamed of. We've changed, we've grown, and it's great. Couldn't be happier. I worked hard to get where I am today! I've been setting long and short terms goals for myself. Long term: Lose weight, eat healthy, etc. Short term: Pack!

Speaking of packing, my MILB bought me some luggage (3 piece set)! It's a great purple, which is my favorite color, and she got me tags for the baggage that say "I come with baggage", and "This is MY bag". I'm hoping all my clothes fit inside it, and then I can use the middle bag for my shoes and jewelry, (because Buddha knows I have too much jewelry!) :)

My plans for the week or so is to shop for some things I'll need before I leave. A new purse, make up, clothes. :) Yay <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This