Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ocean Apart.

31 days until I leave. It's pretty much a waiting game at the moment.

The blog post I am looking forward to posting the most, is the one that says "I'm here! I'm finally in Korea!” I have so much to look forward too! The only thing I've been worried quite a bit about it actually flying over. What do I mean by that? My passport and U.S. Residency card still has my maiden name on it, whereas my Itinerary and Military ID and Drivers license does not. I can't exactly get it all changed so close to the date I leave, so I'm planning on bringing my birth certificate and marriage certificate. If any problems arise, I'm hoping I can just open up my folder and show them “My name is Laura XXXX, I swear! My name just USED to be Laura XXXXXXXX! Don't arrest me D:!” It shouldn't be that much of an issue, hopefully.

I'm putting bunches of recipes together for me to learn also. I'll need step-by-step instructions, as I really don't know how to cook unless it has very specific instructions. I can make Mac&Cheese, but besides that, not a lot else. Also, finals are coming up at the end of this week and next. It's really sneaked up on me, but I'm not exactly worried. I just dislike all the work.

Aimee's present came today :)! I'm hoping that Adam doesn't mind if I get a new purse before I leave, with new make up, etc. Why? Because the purse I have now is virtually falling apart, and the make up I have is months old and running out.

I need to start packing, I need a suitcase in general! I need to make a pile of what I want to bring and what I don't want too. Books will be hard, I love reading. The only things I'm really planning on bringing is clothes, books and a few things like a mini toothbrush and toothpaste.

Anyway, I'm out for the night folks. :) <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This