Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BFFL

I'm actually making progress with making friends here, only all of them seem to be Korean. I don't have any problem with that, but sometimes the small language barriers and humor doesn't translate as well as I hoped! The Koreans I have met so far don't understand my sarcasm so well, but I think this just gives me a chance to try and stop being such a bitch.

It's slightly boring at the moment, because I'm not fond of the idea of going anywhere by myself, but when Adam and I get the off post hotel, I think I'll explore more when he is away. Adam and I bought some furniture for our home today, also, which I also have to start taking pictures of, too! We got some groceries, and I picked up this Orange Soda that I absolutely love!

TT I'm very boring at the moment, but no worries, everything will pick up soon! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This