Sunday, June 27, 2010

That's a Wrap!

My husband and I had a wonderful, fabulastic day yesterday, that I think I will remember for a very long time.

We were kind of pressed as to what to do for the day, but we eventually decided upon Woobang Tower Land, a theme park type place. They actually had some really good rides, and I enjoyed myself a lot. A couple of boys were passing us and started saying "HIIII, WE FROM KOREA." and waved at us frantically. They were adorable. In fact, we got stared at more than I expected. People watched us on rides and laughed at us, Adam bought me bunny ears and Bradley. :) Bradley is the little blue thing. That probably isn't what people call him here, but I named him Bradley! When you shake him, he lights up! :3 Adam actually got bit by the dog they have at Woobang Land in the petting zoo. They have a Huskey and a Wiener Dog, and the Huskey went for his finger, so he has a cut now. :( Poor thing.

After Woobang Land, we went downtown and walked around. We ended up going into a cellphone store that had a cute charm and phone case. :) I got Sunglasses too! <3
















We ate at McDonalds, which was nice, and we went back to Avacado's. From there we went to "Beef and Leaf" with Avacado and Jersey, and went back home.

Perhaps I'll upload videos of Jersey sometime. He's quite strange. He eats cigarettes, raw mushrooms, abd soju for 7$, as well as other random crap.

4-8 MORE DAYS until we get housing. It feel like it's going to take centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This