Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Going Anon.

I've decided to go Anon (in a way), but not completely. I'm still going to be taking pictures of myself, friends, family, my surroundings, etc, I just wont be posting my friends' real names. "Why?" Because 95% of my traffic comes from my facebook page, which includes family and friends for the most part - - however, the more traffic this blog has, the odder I feel about people knowing my family and friends' names, etc (& believe me, some of my friends have ODD names.) So because I don't want weird people stalking them, I wont post their info. Plus, some of these people have blogs which I know they don't want to be found, either. :) I will however, be posting something at the side for you all to be referenced too.

My husband and I will have our real names in tact though. :) We love stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This