Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm sorry, EIGHT days?

Eight days until I leave! It's so nerve wrecking!

My schedule is to spend tomorrow with Adam's family, at his sisters house! They threw a "going away party"! So sweet, I love them so much! Monday is packing. Tuesday I'm leaving for Salem, IN to meet Aimee. Wednesday, I come home. Thursday, possible road trip with C. Love. Friday, pack!. Sat is mommas birthday, packing time and saying goodbyes. Sun, I say goodbye to my closest friends and board the plane for Korea!

I'm so nervous about the plane ride! I'll arrive at Korea on the 22nd (their time), at 9:30... Instead of resting, I'll be getting my SOFA army crap and ID's and other boring stuff. The next day, I get our doggy (Hopefully! She's been in the shelter for awhile, but the people there can't guarantee someone will adopt her before we do!)

That's all I know so far, but I'm sooooo ready to get this all over and done with! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This