Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hurry Up, Please.

The army is annoying. Not like I'm some kind of anarchist, but I have to say, they're quite unorganized.

"What do you mean by this, Laura?!!!1111one ~*~*~*~"

What I mean is, Adam went down to housing the other today to check that we have housing available. "Yes, around the 28th." Around the 28th isn't really preferred, and that's the problem. This means, we're going to have to stay in a hotel for 6 days, and pay for it out of pocket (they pay back, but still, paying out of pocket could get expensive.) Yeah, we might get the apt sooner than 6 days, but what if we get it a week or so later? They will definitely have an apartment, but we're not made of money, and I don't want to spend 24 hours on a plane to go to a hotel. I want to settle down in our home.

I know I might be coming off as ungrateful, and I swear I'm not. I'm frustrated because we I just want to finally be in my home after waiting for so long, and I feel like this should have been sorted earlier. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This