Friday, June 11, 2010

North or South Korea?

"So... Are you moving to North Korea or South Korea?"

Believe it or not, it's a question I get a lot. Sometimes, I can understand if it's a small child asking, but otherwise... Seriously?

Yes, I am moving to North Korea, I thought the scenery and the whole "worship our great leader" thing was really 'me.' We all know how much I love N. Korea, and their communism! Yum! I heard their drinking water can make you fatally ill, and for all you losers who die from it in NK, suck it up! You just haven't tasted real water. And hey, what is wrong with you people for having issues with Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il. They obviously just want the best for their country!

For anyone who took that seriously, you're stupid.


I'm obviously not moving to North Korea, but what makes me laugh is the people who actually ask.

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how many times in my lifetime I've been asked if I was adopted from North or South Korea. It drives me crazy. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sheesh! I bet! It's like you constantly need to specify WHAT COUNTRY you're from/going too, because some people are to dumb to figure it out. /endrant <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I always had to keep my facial expressions in check when people would ask me this because my face is usually transparent when it comes to my thoughts. I don't play poker. ever. Anyways, this question killed me because it allowed me to see how ignorant or at least uninformed people were without them even realizing it most of the time. You should just say yea, Kim Jung il has invited me to tour on the behalf of Britons. Anyhow I'm planning to return to SK soon (hopefully September if I can get all my loose ends tied up), so it's nice to read accounts of people who are there now. thanks for following by the way :0) ~jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics - Tracks This