Monday, June 14, 2010

Formspring Question?

"Who is C. Love? Who is Adam? What are they like? What do they do?"

...This is an odd question, because I talk about them so much, people should know. But for those who don't:

C. Love is my best friend. We've been best friends for close to 3 years now, and we go "on and off." What I mean by that, is sometimes C. Love and I can go weeks to months without speaking, and pick up where we left off. We're very down to earth, we get along exceedingly well most of the time, and we bitch a lot. C. Love likes a lot of the same crap I like. : )

Adam is my husband, we've known each other for years now, and he joined the army a little over a year a go. He's funky and strange, but funny. He's a handful at times, and like any couple we have our ups and downs, but we always come out stronger. He likes to... Uh... Drinks, play video games, and be sweet too me. :3

And there is a little background on them both. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This