Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away.

It's raining. For some reason, it's put Adam in a terrible mood where he just does not want to do anything. We were going to walk downtown, etc, but he decided the weather wasn't right for that. We'll just go tomorrow, but I bet it will rain then, too.

Last night Adam, Avacado and I went to 'Italy Italy', a restaurant in downtown Daegu, with really good food, (obviously Italian). [Note about picture: I was proud of myself for writing Sprite in Korean!].

After Italy Italy, we went back to Avacado's room and drank... A LOT. 5-8 beers later and I was drunk as hell.

I don't know what's going on tonight, Adam is at the gym and I'm doing laundry, but we might be going back out again today.

We are also planning on adopting a Golden Retriever sometime next week. :) She is an older dog, and has been in a shelter for awhile, (well, right now she's in foster care), but she's a sweetie, and Adam and I are hoping everything goes through smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry mummy isn't on your fav ppl. Love you always x
    BTW I took you to see cirque du Soliel when you were 8

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics - Tracks This