Sunday, June 6, 2010

One, Two, Three, Four.

I haven't posted in a couple of days because really, I don't have anything to post about. I'm still counting down the days until I leave, I'm still procrastinating packing, and I'm still getting nervous butterflies when I think about leaving for Korea by myself. Adam and I found out the hotel would be $80 a night, which will be stretching out budget a little, but we should be alright. (Or so I'm hoping.) What makes me most nervous is that something will go wrong on the plane, and I'll either:
A. End up stranded somewhere
B. Wont be to see Adam in Korea

It's two weeks from today until I leave! 14 days! So far, I've been living off Blueberry Bagels & Diet Dr. Pepper. (My coffee supply is low, sadly. It really kills me.) As it gets closer, I keep getting more and more excited, yet missing my friends and family already. My mom has been pretty upset about it, but she's really trying, and I can respect that.

On a side note: Why do people have train obsessions? I find it odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This