Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chopsticks.

I'm pretty embarrassed about last night. Yesterday, I saw Gay Tailor Guy wearing a BLACK shirt, and I guess it overly excited me, since that's the only color other than that creamy white he usually has on. Adam and I went to a really sweet, cheap restaurant where we obviously, like most Korean restaurants, used chopsticks.

Silly Laura was using them upside down without noticing. I have no idea why I didn't look. Anyway, our server came over, saw, laughed at me LOUDLY, ran off and told her friends, and they got me a fork. I wanted to die.

On the plus side, I've been introduced to my new favorite soda, MILKIS. It actually isn't half bad. I'd compare it to cream soda, thanks to Trombone-Lover helping me discover the taste. I came up with "cream soda with A LOT of ice cream." It's one of those beverages, that, when you first try it, you don't know if you like it or not. It's STILL like that for me, actually, but it's still my favorite.

"New feeling of soda beverage."

Nothing like NEW sugar and corn syrup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This