Thursday, July 1, 2010

Somewhere Called Home.

No kids, I'm not dead, I'm very much alive.

Internet access has been hard to get since moving into our home, but we should get internet tomorrow morning! Hopefully!! Then I can finally post my videos and pictures.

Basically, we have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. It's REALLY nice, on the 5th floor, and has a great view. We're fostering a 6 month old Husky who was close to being faced with euthanasia, (irresponsible owners!) and we're settling in nicely. The apartment is nearly all clean, which is a BIG relief, because we've had clothes everywhere and crap laying around for a couple of days. We've been able to buy some appliances and such for our home, which has been super nice, and has taught us a lottt about budgeting.

:) Hope to post my videos soon, though and show people our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This