Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gay Tailor Guy.

I'm getting people pestering and bothering me about not being online as much. I've been busy. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I have a foster puppy that requires a lot of attention and a husband that requires just as much. On the bright side, my goal is to keep this updated as much as possible. Right now, honestly, I'm trying to find a schedule for myself. I'm hopefully meeting up with a KAPS volunteer tomorrow and being shown around, so I can start volunteering. Which, I think, would be a great thing for me. :)! I'm hoping to foster, or possibly adopt a dog I've been looking at for awhile, which I think Dakota (or Cootie, as we call him) will need. He likes other animals. :) I feel like I need to get involved in something though. I'm glad I can help out the animals at the shelter! ^^. Gives me something to be proud of.

Moving on,

The title of my blog is "Gay Tailor Guy." I feel like I should shine a light on the man who I see nearly every single day outside Camp Walker. He owns a tailor store about 3 to 5 stores down from the entrance, and stands at his door with his sunglasses on his head, whiteish cream shirt and cool jeans. He doesn't actually, ever wear anything different. (And you really think he would, considering he's a tailor.) But no, not gay tailor guy!

It's hard to tell if people are gay here, anyway. Korean men are quite metro-sexual, as well as uh... touchy. It's not uncommon to see men holding hands, caressing each other, playing with each others hair. To many westerners, this is considered gay. I mean, honestly, what Western man would NOT think it was "gay" if another man came up rubbing his leg and giggling like a girl. Here in Korea? It's just friendly! :) I've heard of this anyway, so it was no surprise to me when I landed here. My husband Adam likes to poke fun at them, jokingly, though. I think it's cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This