Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dakota.

It's been quite a few days since I last posted... So where was I?


Adam has a two day week today, which is nice having him home. Ummm. Oh. And we got a puppy.
Okay, well, he's not really "ours" per say. We're fostering him. His name was Juno, we renamed him Dakota. We're fostering for an animal shelter here in Daegu... The only animal shelter, actually. They were close to euthanasing him because he chews walls, he's young, and has a lot of energy. And really, they couldn't afford having their stuff destroyed. Anyway, he's a good dog. Very sweet, just has a lot of enery built up. Adam and I adore him though, and we're hoping he finds a good home soon.

(my email is lauraallover@live.com if anyone is interested, lol!)

This is only a brief message, and I'm sorry. :(! I just don't have the time atm to blog. By tonight or tomorrow, I should, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This