Friday, July 16, 2010

Kitty Cats and Koreans.

Lately, I have ben going down to the animal shelter, KAPS, as much and as long as I can. Most of the time, I spend my time with the cats, as I'm much more of a cat person, and sometimes, I think they need it a lot more. A lot of people like dogs, but not many people like cats as much, and seem to think they're independent enough that they don't need human attention as much as dogs do. I think they need it though, so i enjoy spending my time down there sitting down and stroking them and taking pictures of them. Makes me miss my kitties, though. You can see pictures of these beautiful cats, here. I like to go down to the dog shelter as well, and I've especially taken to a little (Yorkie) mix, who is bubbly and sweet. I take him for a walk around the block and he's as happy as day that he's allowed for a walk. So cute.
About pets, however, we seem to be having some serious issues with Dakota in regards to his behavior. He's chewed up 800-1000 dollars worth of furniture, he's peeing and pooping in the house after he JUST did it outside, and he's been biting us in what seems like an aggressive manner. We're confused, annoyed and stressed. It's been a lot to handle.

On a good note, however, I met my Korean friend, Rose, yesterday, who was a veryyyyy sweet girl. She's 24 (23 in Western culture) and her boyfriend Nick is 30. I'm not going to list their Korean names for the sake of privacy, but, she's a very sweet girl. We (Rose, Myself and Adam) went out to eat, and then coffee, (her treat!) and spent the whole night talking about culture and language. She's a great friend to have, and it's very useful when we don't know how to say something or how to communicate. Made me miss C. Love a lot, though. :( I miss you C. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Tracks This